Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hello World!

Let it roll ...

Hi everyone!
This is an introductory post to my first ever tech blog [wish me luck]. I just want to state a few basic things here.


What [hopefully] will be going on

First of all, this blog will be dedicated to computers and coding, mainly with Python. I do not consider myself as an expert in any particular field or topic. In fact, I am only a junior Python developer with just about 14 months of industry experience.
But, and this is important, I am passionate about coding and really into everything related to it (best practices, patterns, IDEs, debugging techniques, ...).
My intentions are to blog about stuff that I struggled to implement [or find really interesting] from an inexperienced programmer point of view.
Any kind of feedback is therefore highly appreciated! Especially pointing out things that are wrong or can be done better. Sharing knowledge is the purpose of tech blogs after all.

Let's not forget

I am not a huge fan of long articles and hence I will try to keep them as short as possible. Oh, and I am even not a native English speaker, so my apologies for all the grammar and wording mess :)